We’re delighted to announce that our next Community Legacy Project empty property renovation will be in Swansea during early 2021!
Funded by the National Lottery Community Fund, our Community Legacy Projects support the regeneration of our communities, reducing empty property numbers and positively impacting upon the effects of anti-social behaviour, crime, and vandalism. In doing so, the projects support participants to learn new skills and develop a sense of community pride, providing a meaningful stepping-stone into employment or other positive aspirations.
- Participation is free to all
- Attendance is 2 days/week, agreed during project induction
- Reasonable travel costs can be reimbursed
- Multi-Skill Construction Tutors guide participants through renovation activities and practical learning
- Opportunity to achieve accredited qualifications such as Emergency 1st Aid in the Workplace, H&S Awareness and the CSCS card
- Support to make positive progression into employment or further learning
- Wellbeing support provided to ensure barriers to engagement are addressed and reduced
- COVID-19 considerations are in place, including limited numbers, PPE, social distancing and good hygiene
- All safety equipment and PPE is provided
During the past three years our Community Legacy Project has supported over 200 people to make positive life improvements, read some of their stories here. In that time we’ve supported the regeneration of our local communities through bringing unused spaces back into use, read more about these here.
If you’d like to take part in the project, please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch to discuss:
If you’d like further information in relation to the project, do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.