Exciting new role!!
The Cii supports people from a wide range of backgrounds to improve their health and wellbeing, develop their personal, practical and employability skills, achieve accredited qualifications, develop a sense of community resilience and pride, and make positive life changes, through the regeneration of empty properties throughout our local communities.
2020 was a difficult year for the third sector, however we move positively into 2021 with the launch of our new Strategy and ambitious growth plans, allowing us to support more communities across the UK.
We now wish to employ a Trusts & Foundations Officer to join our fundraising team. Building upon an area that has brought success over the past few years, this role will be responsible for securing additional income through trusts and foundations, based on our return on investment target of 4:1, whilst also contributing to the wider income generation targets of the organisation.
The keys areas of responsibility include:
- Work with the Cii’s Head of Income Generation to create and maintain a comprehensive Trusts and Foundations income plan.
- Continually research and identify appropriate Trusts and Foundations.
- Submit compelling applications to Trusts and Foundations, based on a clear understanding of the Cii’s activities and funding needs.
- Maintain effective relationships with funders to support income targets.
- Support the Head of Income Generation in the delivery of the Fundraising Strategy to assist in achieving income generation targets
Please review the attached job description and Cii 2021-24 Strategy for information in relation to the role and how it will support the development of our communities:
Closing date: 12:00pm 31st January 2021
If interested in applying, please forward a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the vacancy closing date of 31st January 2021. Interviews will be held during February 2021.
If any further information is required in relation to the role please get in touch at email@example.com.